- A jar to hold cookies
- a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- Engaging in speech
- (of an animal or object) Able to make sounds similar to those of speech
- Silently expressive
- talk: an exchange of ideas via conversation; “let’s have more work and less talk around here”
- exchange thoughts; talk with; “We often talk business”; “Actions talk louder than words”
- (talk) express in speech; “She talks a lot of nonsense”; “This depressed patient does not verbalize”
- collar: take into custody; “the police nabbed the suspected criminals”
- hook: take by theft; “Someone snitched my wallet!”
- A police officer
- bull: uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
talking cop cookie jar – OXO Pop
OXO Pop Cookie Jar, 3-Quart
Combining the airtight seal of POP Containers and the familiar shape of a cookie jar, the OXO Good Grips POP Jars make all kinds of cookies and snacks easily accessible. Each jar has a unique pop-up button mechanism that creates an airtight seal with just one touch. The button serves as a handle to easily remove the lid with one hand and the large circular opening makes it easy to access your snacks. The jar’s shape allows for attractive countertop display for a variety of dried foods, while ensuring your items stay fresh. The jar has a flat back to sit flush against a wall and to maximize storage capacity. All POP containers are BPA free.
The ‘cop" is a talking cookie jar. When you open the top, it says, "STOP! Step AWAY from the Cookie Jar!".
Cookie Jars @ Greens restaurant..while waiting for our food
talking cop cookie jar
Delicious chocolate chips braiinnnz. Do you think that if zombies had enough presence of mind to cook, that they’d bake things out of brains? We can imagine there being zombie bakeries, where they whip up brain-shaped cupcakes with frosting made from blended parietal lobe. (Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. It really adds a certain zing to cream cheese frosting. Way better than nutmeg, IMNSHO.) And of course, there’d have to be chocolate chip cookies with chunks of medulla oblongata. OMG, delish. Are you hungry all of the sudden? We are… Just crack open this zombie head, reach inside, and grab some cookies. We recommend at least 3. You don’t taste the first one, the second one is good but leaves you hungry, and the third one is the most satisfying. Maybe four cookies if you’re extra hungry, but five is right out. You want to stay fit enough to do your cardio (rule #1).